Sunday, September 7, 2008

Mailing address for us

Hello again! Just checking to see that they haven't deleted us politically incorrect folks yet. PIC= politically incorrect. Here's our mailing address.

American Equine Research Institute
P.O. Box 2585
Granite Shoals, Texas 78654

I think I'm going to try to put something in here to keep Google's automated web crawler from erasing our site again and ending four hours of typing work.
Here is a spontaneous poem honoring the star of our
horsey research work- the beautiful and honorable Sable Shadow, the mission's black Arabian stallion.

Blue is my heart without you.
You come in my dreams, my love.
They killed you with poison.
Because of your love for us, you tried so hard to live.
Your children honor you.
The silver and gold cords of love
They carry with them in their hearts.

You come to me in my dreams
We ride through the fields and down the streets
While I am sleeping, only while I am sleeping.

I feel your love from the other side of heaven
And I know that you are waiting for us,
Heart of my heart, love of my life.

No comments: